Range Rover Vogue Project Kahn Project Kahn 1-5 Built
|Exterior:||Black Kirsh Over Madeira Two Tone Paint|
|Interior:||Tan 3D Modular Nappa Leather|
|Steering:||Right Hand Drive|
Project Kahn Specification
- Pace Car - Front & Rear Wide Wheel Arches
- Pace Car - Stainless Steel Crosshair Quad Rear Pipes Exhaust System
- Rear Bumper Replacement Including Exhaust Diffuser in Composite Carbon
- 23" RS Matt Black Alloy Wheels
- Pace Car - Front Lower Bumper Spoiler
- Pace Car Front Grille with 3D Mesh
- Privacy Tinted Glass
- Exterior KAHN Bonnet & Tailgate Lettering
- Pace Car Front Bumper
- Pace Car Grille
- Black Pack
- This Vehicle Has Had A Full Colour Change - Rolls Royce Black Kirsh Over Madeira
- 3D Modular Design - Front & Rear Seats Re-upholstered in Perforated Soft Nappa Leather
- Centre Glove Box Re-upholstered in Leather
- Dashboard Re-upholstered in Leather
- Door Top Re-upholstered in Leather
- Four Door Armrests Re-upholstered in Leather
- Instrument Binnacle Re-upholstered in Leather
- Steering Wheel Centre Hub Re-upholstered in Leather
- Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
- Floor Mats - High Quality Heavy Duty Carpet in Black Charcoal (Project Kahn Branded)
- Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
- Interior Investing in British Industry Badge
The above Project Kahn Conversion has a value of £70,000
KAHN® is the original British automotive fashion house.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, each of our vehicles is tailored to precise specifications and designed to maximise comfort and quality.
Our in-house creative team of product designers, 3D modellers, graphic artists, coachbuilders, re-upholsterers and material engineers spend thousands of hours and millions of pounds developing and refining each of our products until they meet our exacting standards of craftsmanship.
We redefine the spirit and aesthetic of each vehicle, always placing sophistication before ostentation, and originality before convention.