Land Rover Defender 90 Flying Huntsman 2.2 TDCI FLYING-HUNTSMAN HOMAGE II
|Interior:||Black & Chocolate Pinstripe|
|Steering:||Right Hand Drive|
|Status:||Currently In Build|
Flying Huntsman Specification
- 200mm Chassis Stretch
- Re-sculpted bonnet
- Split windscreen
- Series 2 style front grille
- Grille-mounted driving lights
- Coach built Alloy Front Wings
- 2.5" mini projector headlights clustered with OE sidelights / indicators
- Elongated front fenders, side sills and wing tops, including vents
- Forest arches in Satin Black
- Rear Mud Flaps in Toughened Rubber Pair
- Defend 1984 Heritage Steel Wheels - 9x16" in Satin Black
- 265x75x16" Cooper STT Tyres
- Soft top
- Brake Calipers Finished in Heat Resistant Paint
- 3D textured Pickup bed
- Classic Rear Lenses
- Exterior Flying Huntsman Plaque
- Side Vents with Mesh - Stainless Steel
- Silver Paint Detailing
- Land Rover Defender Roll Cage
- Sump Guard - Aluminium
- Twin Crosshair Exhaust System in Stainless Steel inc. Exhaust Shields
- Complete Colour Change
- Folding Side Steps
- Front & Rear Wide Wings with Integrated Vents & Bolt Apertures
- SVX-style soft-top conversion
- Gear and transfer shift in billet steel
- Centre Armrest in quilted leather
- Grab Handle in Quilted Leather
- Door Cards in Quilted Leather
- Binnacle In Quilted Leather
- 3 Spoke Steering Wheel - Billet Aluminium & Black Leather
- Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminium
The above Flying Huntsman Specification has a retail value of £98,000
Over The Manufacturers List Price
- Manual Adjustable Exterior Mirrors
- Power Assisted Steering
- Driver & Front Passenger Sun Visors
- Manual Dipping Interior Rear View Mirror
- Underseat Bottle Jack
- Alarm and Immoboliser
- Front Floor Mats
- Windscreen Wash/Wipe System (Intermittent Function
- Central Locking
- Electric Front Windows
- ULEZ Compliance Conversion Available (Optional Extra)
A superlative expression of the Land Rover Defender - tougher and more recognisable than any of its contemporaries, the Homage II edition is a retro classic model, based on the Series 2 Defender.
As opposed to opting for an ultra-modern construction, principal British Designer, Afzal Kahn, inspired by recreating the series 2 Defender, has decided to add an old-school feel to this special vehicle.
Re-worked and adorned with numerous aesthetic, mechanical and engineering upgrades, the redesigned silhouette, coupled with Kahn Design’s usual exceptional standards of craftsmanship, and renowned styling, we are talking about a one of a kind model, which makes a definite and lasting statement.
Named the Homage II edition, this vehicle conveys excellence, with over 8 inches added to the standard 90-inch wheelbase along with an extra 200mm of bodywork, just ahead of the windscreen, giving the vehicle a unique look.
The vehicle also features a new front grille which sits proudly at the front of the vehicle, along with a re-designed lighting set up which consists of indicators, headlights and driving light which have been aligned strategically to ensure the front end of the vehicle resembles the iconic series 2 Defender.
The interior is clad in leather from the seats to the roof headlining, custom centre console, dashboard, grab handles, door panels, instrument binnacle, headliner, and sun visors.
“The Defender is probably the most iconic and well-loved British vehicles in existence,” commented Afzal Kahn, CEO and creative director of the Kahn Group.
“With the series Homage II edition, I set out to create something fashionable, iconic and revolutionary which carries on the spirit of the Defender.
“Everything on this car, from the mechanical and engineering upgrades to the custom stitched leather, has been created at our state-of-the-art laboratory.”
“These days it’s not what you wear, it’s what you drive, and I believe discerning fans and clients will instantly recognize this vehicle as a real tribute to the legend that is the Defender II model.”
This Vehicle is based on a 2015 Landrover Defender