Kahn Flying Huntsman Rare & Collectable Type 77
|Power:||250 Watts - Range 50 Miles|
|Steering:||Right Hand Drive|
|Stock No:||RCVintage Look|
Type 77 is delivered with leather trimmed handlebars and seat; leather bag and other leather trim items.
The Flying Huntsman Type 77 is a culmination of years of research and development. Our expert designers and engineers have created a retro classic e-bike which offers the perfect way to express your love of classic motorcycles, without the requirement of a motorcycle licence - the Type 77 harks back to the early pre-war days of motorcycling when the line between a bicycle and a motorcycle was less well defined.
At Flying Huntsman we offer a bespoke build service, allowing you to select from an array of upgrades to create the bike which reflects your own style and personality. Built in the UK, our bikes can be specified with custom paintwork, high quality carbon fibre parts and luxurious hand-stitched leather, among other options.
The Type 77 will be the centre of attention anywhere you can take a normal bicycle, and allows you to ride both in luxury and comfort - our central electric motor, positioned for optimum weight balance and pedaling efficiency, senses how hard you pedal and offers 250w of assistance whenever required, whether you are setting off from traffic lights or embarking on climbs.
Talk to us today about how we can build your perfect bike.
- Our carbon fibre tank and fenders, in addition to adding striking visual elements to the bike, help reduce weight for improved manoeuvrability and handling
- The centrally-positioned motor keeps weight balanced and promotes ease of pedaling
- The motor’s high torque provides instant response to acceleration, making setting off from traffic lights or at roundabouts easy
- Pedal sensors measure the effort you apply to the pedals and provide instant assistance via the motor - the result is a very fluid feel through the pedals so that when you are riding uphill or setting off from traffic lights it feels like you’re getting a push from behind
- The flexible 3-speed drive train means that the bike is as capable climbing hills as it is being used around the city
- Stopping ability from the powerful hydraulic brakes allow you to slow down or come to a halt safely and rapidly in any situation
- Large volume White wall tyres provide excellent traction and comfort in all road conditions - you can be sure the bike will stick to the ground when you’re attacking corners
- Front and rear lighting can be switched on at the press of a button - the 800 Lumen front light makes sure you can see the road even when there is no street lighting
- Our 648wh battery keeps you riding for up to 75km
KAHN® is the original British automotive fashion house.
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, each of our vehicles is tailored to precise specifications and designed to maximise comfort and quality.
Our in-house creative team of product designers, 3D modellers, graphic artists, coachbuilders, re-upholsterers and material engineers spend thousands of hours and millions of pounds developing and refining each of our products until they meet our exacting standards of craftsmanship.
We redefine the spirit and aesthetic of each vehicle, always placing sophistication before ostentation, and originality before convention.